23 April 2021, 14:00 - 16:30 (IST), Online
The objectives of the workshop are to introduce the science behind recent advances in non-contact water level measurement and help the practitioners to make a knowledgeable choice between non-contact technologies for hydrometry.
Session I. Theoretical considerations
- What is the need for non-contact hydrometry?
- Innovations in sensors
- Innovations in logging
- Innovations in telemetry
- Networking technology
- Data transmission and processing
Session II. Case study: Open source lidar-based water level monitoring
- Overview of the lidar water level sensor
- Components of a lidar water level sensor
- Advantages and limitations of the lidar water level sensor
- Final considerations: reliability and future developments
Zoom meeting details
Drop an email to email@example.com with your name and affiliation for meeting details.
Limited participants only.