Innovation Workshops bring together NMHSs, academia, private sector (solution providers) and others, and facilitate targeted interactions among them.
- NMHSs: to express their operational challenges and needs, as well as discover new approaches and technologies
- Private sector (solution providers): to tailor their solutions to operational realities
- Academia: to direct their research towards more pertinent topics
More information on Innovation Workshops are available here.
Innovation Calls aim at finding and operationalizing innovative solutions to NMHSs hydrometric challenges.
- NMHSs: to complement and substitute traditional approaches, technologies and data sources by innovative solutions in a cost-effective and sustainable way
- Innovators: to operationalize their solutions
- Academia: to apply hydrological research for direct societal benefits
- Citizens: to increase the understanding, involvement and ownership of hydrological information and its application to operational system/policy development
More information on Innovation Calls are available here.